Friday, February 21, 2014

Dreams

"Follow Your Dreams"................that is a statement that you hear time and time again through life, but yet many people wish instead of doing~why is that? Is it the fear of rejection, failure, possibly a realization that the dream that became a reality wasn't really a dream after all?
It was almost two years ago that I finally decided that my "dream" was going to start to become my reality!
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a granddaughter, a daughter in law, a best friend.............I could go on and on, but for the sake of time I won't. ;)  
I am creative.  I always have been.  I somehow have always had the urge to pursue my creative side and never acted on it until God gave me the push I needed through my family. 
Lots of determination and hours and continuous learning has placed me into the world of entrepreneur.  Sounds so important, but it means I own a business. :)  No BMW to drive, no fancy vacations, no designer clothes although I did splurge once and bought myself a Coach purse for the sake of always wanting one, just the satisfaction I receive from my customers over and over again who continually bless me with their business.  Most of the money I do make is thrown right back into purchasing things for Rosie Posie Prettie. 
For the sake of not boring you to tears, I do have to say at this stage in my life I finally feel like this is where I belong and what I am supposed to be doing.  Creating, creative, creation.  Those three words describe me, my little business of handmade clothing and accessories.  Me, the sole proprietor of myself.  Me, hard work, dedication and determination is all I need along with a strong Faith in God and continuous support of my fantastic husband.  Thanking God daily for Blessing ME and giving thanks for allowing me to "Follow my Dream."  
~Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment